You are a multidimensional being...
You may be experiencing a deep amount of stress or anxiety and working hard (but getting nowhere). Most days you feel like you can’t pull things together no matter how hard you try.
You keep taking in big breaths ending in sighs – exhaling your overwhelm.
There is a rumble in your body, like a vibration that keeps you going but your emotions get the best of you. Tense pain in your jaw, aching neck, muscle pains, and even your hands tend to hurt. Your energy is low and your sleep is short.
Everything seems harder but you don’t know why or how you got to this point.
Perhaps you’re holding on to traumas that have been pent up for years - and you don’t know it.
Perhaps your nervous system is telling you something but it is coming out – sideways.
Whatever is keeping you from being YOU and your best self – Embodiment sessions can help.
The Embodiment Method Will Help Move You Into Your Best Self
We don't focus solely on fitness for fitness' sake - instead, we use wellness practices that encompass the physical, mental, and spiritual to navigate the question: What will allow you to stay in your body and live your lifestyle how you want?
Because that's what we want you to picture, to embody, when talking about wellness: That it's a lifestyle! We want you to live your best life and believe you can achieve whatever that looks like to you. We'll help you reach optimal health through energetic healing, coaching you on mentality, fitness exercises, and strength training.
Embodiment Method Encompasses:
- Physical Fitness – Key Points of Leverage
- Why Do You Feel Stiff?
- Addressing Movement Physically
- Finding Weaknesses in Your Chain
- Nervous System – Work vs. Recovery
- How are You Handling Stress?
- What Stressors Can You Acknowledge and Work With?
- Developing a Sense of Your Nervous System to learn your go-to energetic stance
- Emotional Awareness - Building Resilience and Letting Go
- Using Breath, Posture, and Visualization to Create Personal Routines or Rituals of Grounding and Releasing Tension
- Strengthening Ourselves with Purposeful and Meaningful Objectives
- Giving yourself permission to derive your own value
- Developing the Qualities you Need to Evolve